Bushmaster ACR .300 Blackout Semi-Automatic Rifle, Blk - 91061
- Series/Collection: ACR
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: 7-Position Folding/Collapsible
- Muzzle Type: AAC 51T Flash Hider
- Magazine Capacity: 30+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 AAC Blackout
- Safety: Safety Selector Switch
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16-1/2"
- Overall Length: 33" to 36"
Introducing the new Bushmaster ACR DMR. It's all of the adaptability and ambidextrous fire controls we build into every ACR, with the accuracy enhanced features worthy of the title, Designated Marksman Rifle. Its Magpul PRS2 stock with length of pull and check weld adjustments, 18-1/2 inches hammer forged, stainless Melonite (FNC) treated barrel, and Geissele trigger, deliver a higher level of MSR accuracy. Bushmaster ACRs combine unstoppable gas-piston reliability with the ability to quickly change barrels, and calibers in minutes. Ambidextrous fire controls easily accommodate left and right handed shooters, and telescoping stocks with adjustable length of pull in folding or straight versions complete the world's most adaptable lineup of MSR models.
- Fire control - ambidextrous selector, magazine release, and bolt lock delivers improved economy of movement for left and right hand shooters
- Telescoping PRS2 stock - with adjustable length of pull, available in folding or straight versions
- Modular receiver - proprietary modular system allows users to change barrels instantly in the field, come with reversible, non-reciprocating charging handle
- Reversible non reciprocating charging handle - for left to right side flexibility and reliability when firing
- Quick detach melonite (FNC) treated barrels - hammer forged, stainless, melonite(FNC) treated barrels
- Flash hider - 51T AAC flash hider
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.