Bushnell AR Optics 1-4x24mm Drop Zone-223 (SFP) Rifle Scope - AR71424
- Series/Collection: AR Optics
- Objective Size: 24mm
- Eye Relief: 3-1/2"
- Magnification: 1-4x
- Reticle Pattern: Drop Zone-223 (SFP)
- Reticle Color: Black
- Adjustment Range: 140 MOA Windage, 120 MOA Elevation
- Length: 9.4"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Fogproof
- Finish: Matte
- Color: Black
- Weight: 18 oz
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Field of View: 112' at 1x, 27' at 4x - 100 yd
The feature-packed AR Optics 1-4x24 gives you the features you need to outfit your AR with a capable and fast-deploying optic. The second focal plane (SFP) Drop Zone-223 with holds out to 600 yd. Exposed turrets allow you to dial for windage and elevation adjustments quickly and accurately, and the Throw Down PCL makes magnification changes almost instant. The IPX7 waterproof rating and fully multi-coated optics make this an outstanding value, and its compact size make it perfect use with offset irons or red dot sight.
- Fully multi-coated - multiple layers of anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces deliver bright, high-contrast images
- Clarity - fully-multi coated optics deliver crisp images in every lighting condition
- Features a throw down PCL power change lever that you can set to two different heights, making these scopes as customizable as the rifles you mount them on
- Bushnell lifetime ironclad warranty, the ironclad warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the lifetime of this product - requires no registration and is fully transferrable
- Fixed parallax adjustment
- Fixed at 100 yd parallax adjustment range
- 6 Mil travel per rotation
- Exposed elevation and windage turret
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.