Caldwell Stinger Shooting Rest - 110033
- Front Elevation: 3"
- Rear Elevation: 1"
- Lateral Gun Fit Adjustment: 3.5"
- Front Rest Elevation Adjustment: 3"
- Gun Fit Adjustment: 3.5"
- Frame Material: Rigid Steel
The Caldwell Stinger Shooting Rest combines design, functionality, and stability in an affordable package. Central to the design is the innovative front elevation system. A spring loaded, height adjustment knob allows for fast, one handed coarse elevation adjustment. The new cutting edge molded front and rear supports protect the gun’s finish and provide just the right amount of firmness for rock solid shots. The heavy-duty dual metal frame and quick cam locks allow the Stinger’s front rest to easily slide forward or backwards then lock in place when the desired length has been achieved. The Stinger Shooting Rest provides versatility and ultimate stability, delivering the shooter maximum accuracy potential.
• Innovative new spring-loaded elevation system allows for fast one handed, no wobble adjustment
• Extremely fine elevation adjustments with fingertip control
• Non marring front and rear cradle
• Cam over front rest locks in place
• Perfect for extended magazines and lever actions
• Rear fine elevation adjustment