Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize all orders shipping to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Canik TP9 Elite Combat 9mm Pistol w/ Full Accessory Kit, FDE - HG6481D-N
Model: TP9 Elite Combat
Capacity: 15 rounds
Frame Material: Polymer
Finish: Flat Dark Earth
Threaded Barrel: Yes
Barrel Length: 4.73"
Overall Length: 7.88"
Weight: 25.8 oz. (Unloaded)
In collaboration with Salient Arms International, an industry-leading designer of pistol part upgrades, Canik introduces the TP9 Elite Combat. With new performance finishes on external and internal components, a new CET™ trigger, performance upgrades designed by SAI and much more, the Canik TP9 Elite Combat meets the challenge of every need, at a price that can’t be challenged at all.
- Canik Enhanced Trigger (CET™) Flat-Face Aluminum Trigger Design with nickel-coated internal components
- Patented Slidelock Retention Holster
- Performance upgrades designed by Salient Arms International
- Proprietary Convex Thread Protector with 1/2x28 Right-Hand Threads
- Slide and frame is Cerakote®-over-Nitride
- Optics-ready slide with one adapter plate that accepts the Vortex Viper optic footprint, plus an side reversible charging handle
- Accessory under-barrel rail
- Reversible and extended magazine release
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Ambidextrous slide release
- Side reversible magazine catch and alternate backstraps for a custom fit
- One 15-round magazine with a +3 aluminum extension and a 15-round spare magazine
- Magazine loader and cleaning kit
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.