Case Jet-Black Synthetic Medium Jack Knife - 00220
- Type: Clip, Pen
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Synthetic
- Edge Type: Plain
- Blade Length: 2-1/2", 1.87"
- Handle Length: 3.38"
- Overall Length: 6-1/4"
- Finish: As-Ground Blade, Smooth Handle
- Color: Black
- Application: Camping and Everyday Tasks
- Weight: 1.8 oz
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Pattern Stamp: 22087 SS
This Medium Jack is a part of our Working Knives collection. Our Working line salutes hard driving team players who answer the call and give it their all until the work is finally done. The Medium Jack knife is a pattern where the blade or blades open from one end of the knife. This knife features two blades, the Clip and Pen blades. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. The Pen blade is great for small detailed uses, especially for everyday use such as opening envelops and boxes. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-sharp surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip and pen blades
- Jet-black synthetic handle
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Clip blade - the clip blade is extremely versatile just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house
- Clip blade - with a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge
- Pen blade - the pen blade shape was originally designed to cut and sharpen turkey quills for use as ink pens
- Pen blade - today, it still makes a great blade for light-duty work
- This heavy-duty black synthetic handle material is a poured, molded plastic known for it's toughness and fade resistance
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.