Case Jet-Black Synthetic Sod Buster Knife, 3.7" - 00092
- Type: Skinner
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Synthetic
- Edge Type: Plain
- Blade Length: 3.7"
- Handle Length: 4-5/8"
- Overall Length: 8-1/4"
- Finish: As-Ground Blade, Smooth Handle
- Color: Black (Sod Buster Artwork)
- Application: Hunting and Outdoorsman
- Weight: 3.3 oz
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Pattern Stamp: 2138 SS
This Sod Buster JR is a part of our Working Knives collection. Our Working line salutes hard driving team players who answer the call and give it their all until the work is finally done. The Sod Buster JR is smaller than the traditional Sod Buster without compromising durability. The Skinner blade is ideal for skinning purposes among other different everyday demands. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-sharp surgical stainless steel blades
- Etched As-Ground Skinner blade
- Jet-black synthetic handle
- Limited lifetime warranty
- The skinner blade is ideal for the hunter and outdoorsman, the curved shape of the blade allows for a more aggressive cut
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.