Case Rough Black Synthetic Trapper Knife - 18221
- Type: Clip, Spey
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Synthetic
- Edge Type: Plain
- Blade Length: 3-1/4", 3.27"
- Handle Length: 4-1/8"
- Overall Length: 7-1/2"
- Finish: Mirror-Polished Blade, Jigged Handle
- Color: Rough Black
- Application: Farming, Hunting, Camping and Everyday Tasks
- Weight: 4 oz
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Pattern Stamp: 6254 SS
This Trapper is a part of our Rough Black Family. This rugged, synthetic handle is inspired by our 'Gum Fuddy" knives of World War II. Virtually indestructible, choose your next tough knife from this family. The Trapper gets its name from the consumer it was designed for. Because of its basic trapping and skinning blades and its light weight, it is a must-have knife for those who trap small game. It is a jack knife with two full length blades, a slender Clip and a long Spey. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-sharp surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip and spey blades
- Jigged black synthetic handle with case oval script shield
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Clip blade - the clip blade is extremely versatile just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house
- Clip blade - with a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge
- Spey blade - the Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock
- Spey blade - also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper
- Our rough black handles are a synthetic variety that began being used when traditional handle materials were scarce during war years
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.