The KRAGOS™ is manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility to tighter tolerances than factory slides for increased consistency in barrel lockup, improving accuracy. Constructed from 17-4 stainless-steel billet, CMC's KRAGOS™ Glock® Slides are then heat-treated to H900 42-44RC and coated with a Diamond-Like-Carbon (DLC) finish for added corrosion resistance and durability. DLC coatings exhibit a desirable combination of low coefficient friction and high micro-hardness, making it extremely effective in high wear applications.
The KRAGOS™ features a wraparound scalloped serration pattern that improves grip while manipulating the slide, like press checking the chamber or clearing a malfunction. The 45-degree chamfer edge eases holster ingress and egress, preventing snags on gear. All slides come with standard Glock® sight cuts equipped with tritium night sights and pre-cut optic pocket for the easy, secure, low-profile mounting that accommodates optics that follow an RMR footprint.
The KRAGOS™ Slide accepts factory or aftermarket barrels and parts, is the ideal upgrade for your factory Gen 3 Glock® 17 or Glock® 19 pistols and pairs nicely with Polymer 80 frames for new custom gun builds.
All CMC products come with a Lifetime Warranty and are made in the U.S.A. CMC proudly designs all its products for Law Enforcement, Military, and Civilian use.
- Fits GEN3 Glock® 17 Pistol Frames & Components
- 45-Degree Chamfer on Either Edge to Ease Holster Ingress and Egress
- Machined from Corrosion Resistant 17-4 Stainless Steel Billet
- Heat Treated to H900 42-44RC
- Precision Wire EDM Breach Face
- Wear Resistant Black Diamond-Like-Carbon (DLC) Coating
- Preinstalled Tritium Night Sights on factory Glock® Front/Rear Cuts
- Accepts Factory and Aftermarket Barrels and Parts
- Pre-Cut RMR Footprint Mounting Slot Fits Trijicon®, SOUSA® RAID™ RPD & Holosun® HE508T, HS507C, HS407C
- *Channel liner required for these slides. Channel liners are a press fit and require a tool to install.