CMC Triggers Match Precision 9mm 4.01" Match Grade Fluted Threaded Barrel, Stainless - 75525
- Type: Match Grade, Fluted, Threaded
- Series/Collection: Match Precision
- Size: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 4.01"
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Thread Size: 1/2-28
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Finish: Stainless
- For Use With: Glock 19 Gen 3 and 4 Pistol
CMC's Match Precision barrels are the ultimate upgrade drop in barrels for Gen 3 and 4 Glock 19 Pistol. Our match grade barrels are precision machined from certified, DFARS compliant, pre hardened 416R premium grade stainless steel, to extremely tight tolerances and exacting details. 416R stainless steel is recognized for its corrosion resistance, machinability and high tensile strength, it is the industry standard for premium match grade barrel manufacturing.
- CMC's propriety in house machining, production and Quality control inspection process's allow us to attain an ultra-precise barrel with enhanced slide fit and lock up for improved accuracy
- SAAMI, match grade specification chambers, precision cut and finished to a maximum roughness average (RA) of 16
- The pre hardened 416R stainless steel is stress relieved to an exacting recipe after rifling and final hardness is 38-42 Rockwell C before final barrel profile machining is completed
- Barrels are bead blasted to create a satin finish prior to plating and stainless, uniform satin blast finish with ultra-low friction hBN (hexagonal boron nitride) bore and chamber
- User friendly, our barrels are drop in, they do not require gunsmith assembly
- These are an affordable, ultra accurate, durable upgrade to your existing Glock 19 factory barrel
- Our barrels are straight fluted for aesthetic purposes
- 100% manufactured in house, in the great state of Texas
- Our barrels are 6 groove, cut rifled, 1:10 twist right hand, fully QC inspected, double honed (rough and finish) to produce the smoothest bore possible, with a max roughness average (RA) of 12
- Finished bore dimensions are held to +/- 0.0005 inches tolerance from nominal groove and bore dimensions but the dimensions are uniform to within 0.0002 for maximum consistency, accuracy and quality
- Barrels are available with suppressor threads in 1/2 inches - 28 tpi RH
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.