Crimson Trace Laserguard Red Laser Sight for Heckler & Koch (HK) VP9, VP9SK AND VP40 Pistols - LG499
- Series/Collection: Laserguard
- Dot Size: 0.5" at 50'
- Wrench Size: 0.05
- Activation Location: Front
- Laser Output: 5 mW (Red)
- Battery Type: (2) 2032
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Polymer Grip with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
- Color: Black
- For Use With: Heckler & Koch (HK) VP9, VP9SK & VP40 Pistols
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50'
- Activation Mode: Pressure
- Battery Life: 4 hr
- Warranty: 3 years
- Wavelength: 620 to 670 nm
The LG-499 Laserguard is a powerful red laser sight designed for the Heckler & Koch (HK) VP series of pistols including: VP9, VP9SK and VP 40. Featuring a 5 mW peak, 620 to 670 nm, Class 3R red laser beam, the LG-499 is operated by Crimson Trace's famed Instinctive Activation which allows the unit to spring to life with a normal firing grip. This model features a front activation button. As with all Crimson Trace laser sights, this Laserguard is easily user-installed in moments with zero modification to the firearm. It is factory sighted at 50 feet but is fully user-adjustable for windage and elevation with provided tool.
- Trigger guard attachment
- Windage and elevation adjustable