CRKT Provoke Earth Hawkbill Folding Knife w/ Kinematic, 2.41", Brown/Black - 4040E
- Type: Hawkbill
- Series/Collection: Provoke Earth
- Blade Material: D2 Steel
- Handle Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Edge Type: Plain
- Blade Length: 2.41"
- Handle Length: 4.96"
- Overall Length: 7-1/4"
- Finish: Cerakote Blade
- Color: Brown/Black
- Application: Everyday Carry
- Weight: 6.1 oz
- Blade Thickness: 0.21"
The bold Provoke Earth morphing karambit knife is a new iteration of an instant classic. Built with the Kinematic innovation, it transports covertly and comes to life when called in for duty. Crafted with high-end steel and finished with an intriguing and unique Cerakote color treatment, it's poised to become a staple of standard issue.
- Unique Kinematic innovation deploys the blade quickly with push of the thumb
- D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention; earth color Cerakote coating for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Cerakote is a polymer-ceramic composite that enhances resistance to tough conditions in the field and everyday carry uses
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.