IWI Galil Ace Gen2 7.62x39 AK-47 Pistol 30rd 8.3" - GAP36SB
BRAND: IWI - Israel Weapon Industries
MODEL: Galil Ace SAP
TYPE: Semi-Auto Pistol
CALIBER/GAUGE: 7.62 x 39mm
FINISH TYPE: Black
STOCK/GRIPS: Black Pistol Brace
OVERALL LENGTH: 26.75"
CAPACITY: 30 + 1
# OF MAGAZINES: 1
MAG DESCRIPTION: 30 rd. PMAG
SIGHT TYPE: None
WEIGHT: 6 lbs.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 10.52 lbs.
ADDL INFO: Free Float M-LOK handguard
ADDL INFO: Side Folding Stabilizing Brace
In true IWI fashion, we have brought a new meaning to our core values. INNOVATE, OPTIMIZE, and PERFORM mean more than they ever have — they are a way of life we look to when improving our firearms, based on the performance from REAL feedback from REAL customers.
The new Galil ACE GEN II is a continuation of the Galil ACE, which is based on the reliable mechanics of the original Galil rifle first developed by IMI in the late 1960’s. Drawing inspiration from the legendary Russian AK-47 and the Finnish Valmet RK 62, the IWI Galil family has been continuously improved over the last 50 years, resulting in today’s extremely reliable and highly accurate Galil ACE GEN II.
Improvements made since the original Galil was first developed and Galil ACE include:
- Charging handle (reciprocating) on the left side of the milled steel receiver allowing for weak hand operation.
- Weight reduction with the use of modern polymers.
- AKM/AK-47 magazine compatibility. (Note that the Galil ACE GEN II rifle is assembled in the US from imported and US parts under 18 U.S.C § 922(r). You should only use magazines made in the USA in your Galil ACE GEN II rifle. Use of an imported magazine may put you in violation of 18 U.S.C § 922(r).)
- Full-length 2-piece Picatinny style top rail. (GEN II)
- Free Float M-LOK rail forearm. (GEN II)
- Updated Trigger profile. (GEN II)
- Updated and shorted safety profile and throw. (GEN II)
- Side Folding adjustable telescoping buttstock with M4 stock compatibility. Rifles ship with Magpul CTR and riser. Pistols with brace ship with SB Tactical SBA-3. (GEN II)
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.