CZ-USA 628 Field Select 28" 28 Gauge Shotgun 2.75" Pump Action, Blue - 06576
- Series/Collection: 628 Field Select
- Action: Pump
- Stock Type: Fixed with Pistol Grip
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1 (2-3/4" Shells)
- Caliber/Gauge: 28 Ga
- Sight: Bead
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Turkish Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Gloss Blue
- Receiver Finish: Blue
- Stock Finish: Brown
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Length: 2-3/4"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/2"
- Overall Length: 49"
- Weight: 5.4 lb
- Application: Hunting Purpose
- Chokes: (5) Interchangeable - SK, IC, Lt M, M, F
- Safety: Crossbolt Behind Trigger
- Drop at Comb: 1-9/16"
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/2"
For those who want a light, classy pump gun to carry in the field, we put together the perfect shotgun. Built on a gauge specific 7075 aluminum action, this 28 gauge pump has a deep glossy blue finish and select grade turkish walnut. A set of interchangeable chokes lets you tune constriction and the full forend and pistol grip help make this lithe shotgun feel good in the hands. With a 28 inches barrel, both variants clock in at well under 6 lb, lightening the load for those full days chasing birds.
- Dual action bars for smooth cycling
- Chrome-lined bore from chamber to choke nest
- Interchangeable choke tubes
- Thick rubber recoil pad
- Turkish walnut stocks with neutral cast
- Shim kit to allow tuning of stock cast and drop
- Rib - 8 mm flat vent
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.