Dan Wesson V-Bob Stainless .45 ACP Pistol, Stainless - 01827
- Series/Collection: V-Bob Stainless .45 ACP
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 8
- Sight: Fixed Night Front, U-Notch Rear
- Slide: Bead Blasted Stainless Steel
- Safety: Ambidextrous Thumb, Grip
- Grip Type: Black Polymer G10
- Frame Material: Forged Stainless
- Frame Finish: Stainless
- Barrel Length: 4-1/4"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Weight: 36.5 oz
- Height: 5-1/2"
- Width: 1.45"
The little brother to the Valor, the V-Bob is a Commander-size variant with a bobbed mainspring housing to boot. Ideal as a concealed carry piece, it has a shorter 4-1/4 inches Match-grade barrel. A set of tapered grips and a tactical ambidextrous safety and several features that have become increasingly popular when customers request custom pistols. Our new style slide stop is recessed, allowing for the use of laser grip panels. Our new inset serrations knock down the glare between the sights - a serrated U-notch in the rear and a tritium with a large orange ring in the front. Classic good looks come courtesy a set of GI-style rear slide serrations. The stainless slide and frame on V-Bobs can be had in a bead-blasted finish or our black Duty Coat - a signature finish that makes the stainless even hardier. For folks who like both, we now have a two-tone as well.
- Ambi safety, grip safety - an ambidextrous safety allows for an easy to access to the safety for both left-handed and right-hand shooters
- Bobbed mainspring housing - the bobbed mainspring housing may be non-traditional, but many prefer its feel in the hand as well as the reduced frame size that results in less printing while carrying concealed
- Frontstrap 25 LPI checkering - sharp, 25 LPI checkering, giving plenty of grip without being too aggressive
- Mainspring housing 25 LPI checkering - the 25 LPI pattern provides the means for a superb grip
- Tactical hammer - the skeletonized hammer helps to reduce weight and maintains the clean look of the pistol
- Traditional cut - the traditional cut keeps the lines of the traditional 1911 slide with a dustcover swoop
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.