Dan Wesson Valor Black .45 ACP Pistol, Blk - 01823
- Series/Collection: Valor Black .45 ACP
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 8
- Sight: Fixed Night Front, U-Notch Rear
- Slide: Duty Finish Stainless Steel
- Safety: Ambidextrous Thumb, Grip
- Grip Type: Black Tactical Polymer G10
- Frame Material: Forged Stainless
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8-3/4"
- Weight: 39.7 oz
- Height: 5-1/2"
- Width: 1.45"
Our long-time flagship of the Dan Wesson line returns in glorious form. With a bevy of changes, the Valor now features a Stan Chen SI magwell, tapered grip and a tactical ambidextrous safety. Our new style slide stop is recessed, allowing for the use of laser grip panels. Sitting atop the slide are a serrated U-notch rear sight and a front tritium with a large orange ring, while GI-style cocking serrations give it a classic look. Our new inset serrations not only knock down any glare from the top of the slide - they also look great. The stainless steel slide and frame of the Valor can be had in a bead-blasted finish or our black Duty Coat - a bonded finish that makes the stainless even hardier.
- Ambi safety, grip safety - an ambidextrous safety allows for an easy to access to the safety for both left-handed and right-hand shooters
- Frontstrap 25 LPI checkering - sharp, 25 LPI checkering, giving plenty of grip without being too aggressive
- Mainspring housing checkering - our 25 LPI checkering on the flat mainspring housing provides the means for a superb grip
- Tactical hammer - the skeletonized hammer helps to reduce weight and maintains the clean look of the pistol
- Traditional cut - the traditional cut keeps the lines of the traditional 1911 slide with a dustcover swoop
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.