Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize all orders shipping to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Daniel Defense DD5 V3 .308 Win/7.62 Semi-Automatic AR-10 Rifle - 02-157-07258-047
- Series/Collection: DD5 V3
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Magpul P-Mag
- Stock Type: 6-Position
- Trigger Type: Mil-Spec
- Muzzle Type: DD Superior Suppression Device
- Magazine Capacity: 20
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester/7.62x51mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:11"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Selector Switch
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Proprietary Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Stock Material: Glass Filled Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Chrome-Lined Heavy Phosphate Coated
- Receiver Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 33-3/8" to 37"
- Weight: 8.3 lb
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24
The DD5 V3 builds upon the foundation Daniel Defense established in 7.62 AR-style rifles. This highly accurate and durable rifle includes an adjustable gas block that allows for a consistent feel whether shooting suppressed or unsuppressed. The perfected bolt carrier group reduces overall recoil impulse and is easy to maintain and operate in all conditions. Designed around a cold hammer forged barrel with an innovative 4-bolt connection system, this design dramatically increases the connection surface area between the barrel and upper receiver for increased rigidity/stability to wring out accuracy traditionally only found in high-end bolt action rifles. The DD5 platforms have upgraded controls like ambi bolt catch, magazine release, safety selector and Daniel Defense enhanced furniture. The DD5 V3 sets a new benchmark in performance for 7.62 AR-style rifles.
- User adjustable gas block for reliable suppressed shooting
- Superfinished and DLC-coated bolt carrier group makes it easy to clean and operate in all conditions
- Bolt carrier is equipped with a buffer for optimized cycling and improved recoil impulse
- Bolt is designed with enhanced extractor geometry and dual ejectors for reliable cycling
- 16 inches cold hammer forged proprietary steel chrome-lined barrel for a lifetime of accuracy and durability
- Innovative 4-bolt connection system to ensure greater accuracy
- Grip-N-Rip independently ambi charging handle with anti-gas features for a better shooting experience
- Lower receiver - enhanced flared magazine well and rear receiver QD swivel attachment point, CNC machined of 7075 T6 aluminum, type III hard coat anodized
- Upper receiver - CNC machined of 7075 T6 aluminum, type III hard coat anodized
- Barrel - DD proprietary steel, cold hammer forged, 1:11 inches twist, 16 inches S2W profile, intermediate gas system, chrome lined, Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coated
- Gas system - user adjustable gas block CNC machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coating, intermediate, direct impingement
- Muzzle device - Daniel defense superior suppression device, 17-4 PH stainless steel, salt bath nitride finished
- Handguard - Daniel defense DD5 rail 15.0, CNC machined of 6061 T6 aluminum, M-Lok attachment, type III hard coat anodized
- Receiver extension - 6-position Mil-Spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- Buttstock - Daniel defense buttstock, glass filled polymer with soft touch overmolding
- Pistol grip - Daniel defense pistol grip, glass filled polymer with soft touch overmolding
- Magazines - accepts all SR-25 magazines
- Daniel defense full-latch impact plastic case
- Made in USA
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.