Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 Pro CA Compliant .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - 02-128-16541-055
- Series/Collection: DDM4 V7 Pro CA Compliant
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: DD
- Stock Type: 6-Position Adjustable with SoftTouch Overmolding
- Trigger Type: Geissele
- Muzzle Type: Threaded, Muzzle Climb Mitigator
- Magazine Capacity: 10+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 34-3/4" to 37-7/8"
- Weight: 7.4 lb
- Barrel Type: S2W (Strength-to-Weight)
- Gas System: Rifle Length
- Thread Size: 1/2-28
The DDM4 V7 Pro was designed for competitors looking for a platform to dominate podiums in today's popular multi-gun matches. Built around Daniel Defense's 18 inch strength to weight, cold hammer forged barrel, this platform delivers the speed, controllability, and precision required to engage the most difficult multi-gun stages. The V7 Pro comes standard with the MFR 15. 0 M-Lok rail, which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. An uninterrupted Picatinny rail on top and M-Lok attachment points ensure plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allow for the maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. The long 15 inch rail gives operators the option to have the support hand extended out closer to the muzzle, allowing them to drive the gun more precisely, and it prevents over-travel when transitioning between multiple targets. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. The newly designed Muzzle Climb Mitigator redirects propellant gasses through calibrated ports, countering both recoil and muzzle climb. A Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger delivers rapid hits on target with its light, short pull and quick reset. Combined with the softened recoil impulse of a rifle-length gas system, this allows for shorter split times, more precise follow-up shots, and reduced fatigue. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense buttstock and pistol grip.
- Lower receiver - Mil-Spec with enhanced flared magazine well and rear receiver QD swivel attachment point, CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum, type III hardcoat anodized
- Upper receiver - Mil-Spec with indexing marks and M4 feed ramps, CNC machined of 7075 T6 Aluminum, type III hardcoat anodized
- Trigger - Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 gun trigger
- Barrel - chrome moly vanadium steel, cold hammer forged, 1:7 inches twist, 18 inch government profile, mid-length gas system, chrome lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coated HP/MPI tested
- Gas system - pinned low profile gas block CNC machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coating, mid-length, direct impingement
- Muzzle device - Daniel Defense flash suppressor, 17-4 PH stainless steel, salt bath nitride finished
- Bolt carrier group - M16 profile, Mil-Spec MP tested, chrome lined, properly staked gas key
- Buffer - H buffer
- Handguard - Daniel Defense MFR 15 inch, CNC machined of 6061 T6 aluminum, M-Lok attachment, type III hardcoat anodized
- Charging handle - Grip-N-Rip charging handle, body CNC machined of 7076 T6 aluminum, handles and latch CNC machined of 6061 T6 aluminum, heavy duty stainless steel roll pins, type III hardcoat anodized
- Receiver extension - 6-position Mil-Spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- Buttstock - Daniel Defense buttstock, glass filled polymer with soft touch over molding
- Pistol grip - Daniel Defense pistol grip, glass filled polymer with soft touch over molding
- Made in the USA
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.