Daniel Defense MK18 Law Tactical 5.56 NATO 30+1 AR Pistol, Anodized Matte Black - 02-088-22038
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: MK18 (Law Tactical)
- Caliber/Gauge: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel Finish: Chrome-Lined
- Frame Finish: Anodized Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 10.3"
- Overall Length: 30-1/4"
- Weight: 6.08 lb
- Case Material: Full-Latch Impact Plastic
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Barrel Profile: Government
The Daniel Defense MK18 pistol, equipped with the SB Tactical SOB Pistol Stabilizing Brace and Law Tactical GEN3M folding stock adapter, is a variation of the MK18 SBR, which has been extremely popular within the law enforcement and special operations communities. This firearm is classified as a pistol and not a short barreled rifle (NFA regulated items require ATF approval and a tax stamp). The daniel defense MK18 pistol features the railed forend daniel defense currently provides to Ussocom and a 10.3 inches cold hammer forged barrel, the same length commonly used for CQB operations. The MK18 RISII features the bolt-up system and has been rigorously tested prior to fielding by Ussocom. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP charging handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. This pistol comes equipped with the rugged and comfortable daniel defense pistol grip with an integral trigger guard and soft touch overmolding. The MK18 pistol is unmatched in size, weight, and performance.
- Lower receiver: Mil-Spec with enhanced flared magazine well and rear receiver QD swivel attachment point, CNC machined of 7075-T6 aluminum, type III hard coat anodized
- Upper receiver - Mil-Spec with indexing marks and M4 feed ramps, CNC machined of 7075-T6 aluminum, type III hard coat anodized
- Barrel - chrome moly vanadium steel, cold hammer forged, 1:7 twist, 10.3 government profile, chrome lined, Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coated and HP/MPI tested
- Gas system - low profile gas block CNC machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coating, carbine length, direct impingement
- Muzzle device - daniel defense flash suppressor, 17-4 PH stainless steel, salt bath nitride finished
- Bolt carrier group - m16 profile, MP tested, chrome lined, properly staked gas key
- Buffer - H buffer
- Handguard - daniel defense MK18 RIS II, CNC machined of 6061-T6 aluminum, type III hard coat anodized, FDE
- Charging handle - Grip-N-Rip charging handle, body CNC machined of 7076-T6 aluminum, handles and latch CNC machined of 6061-T6 aluminum, heavy duty stainless steel roll pins, type III hard coat anodized
- Receiver extension - AR pistol receiver extension, law tactical GEN3M folding adapter
- Brace: SB tactical SOB pistol stabilizing brace
- Pistol grip - daniel defense pistol grip, glass filled polymer with soft touch overmolding, Mil-Spec + (brown)
- Rail panels: daniel defense rail panels made from santoprene, heat resistant to 300 degree F
- Made in the USA
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.