Daniel Defense V11 Pro 5.56mm NATO 18" Rifle, Blk – 02-151-12033-047
DD V11 Pro 5.56mm NATO 18" Rifle, Black – 02-151-12033-047
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Muzzle Thread: 1⁄2×28 TPI (Threads per Inch)
- Gas System: Rifle
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Profile: S2W® [Strength-to-Weight]
- Product Weight: 7.53 lbs.
- Length: 34 3/4” – 37 7/8”
- Magazine: DD Magazine
- Manufacturer: Daniel Defense
The DDM4V11 Pro was designed for competitive shooters looking for the platform to dominate podiums in today’s popular multi-gun matches. The newest 18” Strength to Weight, Cold Hammer Forged barrel delivers the speed, controllability, and accuracy required to overcome the course designer’s most difficult stages.
- SLiM Rail 15.0 which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense.
- An uninterrupted picatinny rail on top and KeyMod attachment at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock, ensures plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allows for maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights.
- The long, 15” rail gives operators the option to have the support hand extended out closer to the muzzle allowing them to drive the gun more precisely and prevents over travel when transitioning between multiple targets.
- Larger latch provided by a Vltor Gunfighter Mod 4 Charging Handle for easier manipulation under magnified optics.
- A newly designed Muzzle Climb Mitigator redirects propellant gasses through calibrated ports, countering both recoil and muzzle climb.
- A Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger delivers rapid hits on target with its light, short pull and quick reset.
- Softened recoil impulse of a rifle length gas system, equals shorter split times, more precise follow-up shots, and reduced fatigue.
- Made in the USA!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.