Diamondback Firearms DB15 California Compliant .224 Valkyrie Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - DB15224VBCA
- Series/Collection: DB15 California Compliant
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Adjustable UTG AR-15 Ops Ready
- Trigger Type: Mil-Spec
- Muzzle Type: Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 10+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 224 Valkyrie
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 38" to 41-1/4"
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Gas System: Rifle Length
- Handguard: 15" M-LOK Rail with Exclusive Diamondback Texture Pads to Ensure Grip
- Pistol Grip: UTG AR-15 Combat Sniper
Diamondback Firearms is proud to announce its NEW line of DB15 rifles made entirely in the USA. Starting with the tried-and-true, U. S. Military-proven gas-impingement system and using only the highest quality components machined in Diamondback's CNC facility. The DB15 raises the bar when it comes to features and performance when compared to others. From the modified Diamondback aluminum four-rail handguard, to a variety of color, sight, and stock options, the Diamondback DB15 represents value and versatility all at a very affordable price. Contact your dealer or distributor today for more information on the Diamondback DB15.
- California Compliant
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.