Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize all orders shipping to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
EAA Corp Girsan MC1911SC Ultimate .45 ACP Pistol, FDE - 390034
- Series/Collection: Girsan MC1911SC Ultimate
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 6+1
- Sight: Low Profile Iron
- Slide: Fully Melded Steel
- Safety: Extended Rounded Ambidextrous, Extended Beavertail
- Grip Type: G10 with Capacity Window
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 3.4"
- Overall Length: 7"
- Weight: 1.6 lb
- Overall Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 1.22"
We took the world-famous John Browning 1911 pistol in an officer size and made the following changes: EAA exclusive G10 grips with a visual capacity window and custom texturing, cone barrel/slide lock up, fully melded frame and slide for a snag-free use, optional optics for quick target acquisition and strong enough to be used as a cocking handle, windowed magazine for visual capacity, optics adaptor plate, included optional low profile iron sights for the traditionalist, fast smooth trigger with a crisp break, extended round ambi safety, long hole easy accessible hammer, extended beavertail safety (no hammer bite), enlarged grip safety, chambered in 9MM or 45ACP, and added a limited lifetime warranty to bring you the ULTIMATE CARRY PISTOL.
- Fully melded frame and slide
- Cone barrel/slide lock-up
- Long hole hammer
- EAA exclusive G10 grip with capacity window
- Enlarged grip safety
- Windowed magazine for visual capacity
- Forged aluminum officer frame
- Included low profile iron sights and mounting plate for optional dot carry optics
- Fast smooth trigger with crisp break
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.