Federal Fusion 300 WSM 180gr 20 Rounds Ammunition - F300WSMFS2
|Price Per Round||$1.95|
- Caliber: 300 WSM
- Bullet Weight: 180 Grain
- Bullet Type: Fusion Soft Point
- Muzzle Velocity: 2950 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 3478 ft. lbs.
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.484
- Rounds Per Box: 20 Rounds
Whether it’s Fur or Feathers, Palmetto State Armory has the ammunition for you!
This Federal Fusion 300 WSM 180 grain ammunition features a lead core that is completely fused to the copper jacket, eliminating the possibility of core/jacket separation. This ammo was specifically designed for deer hunting offering a large expansion and highest weight retention for deep penetration. This design offers accuracy and excellent terminal performance. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
• Copper jacket is electro-chemically applied to the core, resulting in a perfectly uniform jacket
• Boat-tail design for great accuracy
• Skived, pre-programmed nose provides consistent expansion
• Maximum weight retention for deep penetration