Federal Premium 140 gr Trophy Copper .280 Rem Ammo, 20/box - P280TC2
|Price Per Round||$1.82|
- Series/Collection: Premium Trophy Copper
- Bullet Style: Trophy Copper
- Caliber/Gauge: 280 Remington
- Bullet Weight: 140 grain
- Muzzle Energy: 2705 ft.lbs.
- Muzzle Velocity: 2950 fps
- Bullet Material: Copper Alloy
- Tip Material: Polymer
- Case Material: Nickel Plated Brass
- Application: Medium Game
- Packaging Quantity: 20/Box
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.489
- Bullet Length: 1.35"
Get pinpoint accuracy, superior penetration and aggressive expansion in a copper, polymer-tipped bullet with the Trophy copper. The projectile provides flat trajectories and tremendous downrange performance on everything from antelope to moose.
- Copper alloy construction provides up to 99% weight retention for the deepest penetration in an expanding bullet
- Tipped bullet cavity is optimized for expansion across a broad velocity range
- Grooved bullet shank for superb accuracy across a wide range of firearms
- Polymer tip and boat-tail design increase the ballistic coefficient for high downrange velocity and energy, with minimal bullet drop
- Nickel-plated for easy extraction and corrosion protection
- Gold medal primer
- Specially formulated propellant with copper-reducing additives
- High-performance polymer tip and boat-tail design for a flat trajectory and match-grade accuracy