FN America FN 509 9mm Law Enforcement Pistol, Blk - 66-100220
- Type: Law Enforcement
- Series/Collection: FN 509
- Action: Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 17
- Sight: Fixed 3-Dot Luminescent
- Sight Radius: 5.79"
- Slide: Black
- Grip Type: Black Interchangeable Backstrap
- Trigger Pull: 5.5 to 7.5 lb
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 7.4"
- Weight: 26.9 oz
- Overall Height: 5.56"
- Overall Width: 1.35"
- Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
- Trigger Type: Striker-Fired
The FN 509 is built on the proven architecture of the FNS Compact, FN made changes internally and externally to meet the rigorous performance standards of the MHS requirements and further developed the platform into the FN 509 with the help from industry experts. Over the course of development, the platform has been tested extensively for reliability, ammunition compatibility and durability - totalling more than one million rounds.
- Striker-fired autoloader
- Offered as a non-manual safety model
- Slide - easily racked, combat-style sights, external extractor; loaded chamber indicator, improved front and rear cocking serrations
- Barrel - recessed target crown, polished chamber and feed ramp
- Frame - polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails, enhanced grip texture which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions, interchangeable backstraps, MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Operating controls - fully ambidextrous slide stop lever and magazine release
- Magazine - high visibility, low-friction follower; polymer base with black finish
- Ships with (2) interchangeable backstraps, (2) 17 round magazines, owner's manual, locking device, FN logo soft pistol case
- World-class, military-grade barrels
- For commercial, law enforcement, and military purpose
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.