FN 509 Midsize 9mm Pistol, Black - 66-100464
Series/Collection: FN 509 Midsize
Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
Sight: Fixed 3-Dot Luminescent
Sight Radius: 5.79"
Grip Type: Black Interchangeable Backstrap
Trigger Pull: 5.5 to 7.5 lb
Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Stainless Steel
Frame Material: Polymer
Frame Finish: Black
Barrel Length: 4"
Overall Length: 7.4"
Weight: 26.5 oz
Overall Height: 5.2"
Overall Width: 1.35"
Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
Trigger Type: Striker-Fired
Upgrade your EDC with the all-new FN 509 Midsize. This ideal combination of a four-inch slide and barrel with a midsize frame retains full-sized pistol performance in an easily-concealed package. The 9mm pistol ships standard with 15 round capacity and is compatible with all FN 509 magazines with use of a sleeve. The improved controls aid in manipulation, the new improved texturing on the two included backstraps provides better recoil management and a new, flatter faced trigger allows for more controllable trigger press and cleaner break.
- Full sized performance in a concealed carry package
- Striker-fired autoloader
- Fully ambidextrous controls
- Offered as a non-manual safety model
- Slide - easily racked, combat-style sights, external extractor; loaded chamber indicator, improved front and rear cocking serrations
- Barrel - recessed target crown, polished chamber and feed ramp
- Frame - polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails, enhanced grip textures which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions, interchangeable backstraps, MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail, improved flatter face trigger
- Operating controls - fully ambidextrous slide stop lever and magazine release
- Magazine - high visibility, low-friction follower; polymer base with black finish, compatible with FN 509 17-round and 24 round magazines with appropriate magazine sleeves
- Ships with (2) interchangeable backstraps, (2) 10 round magazine, owner's manual, locking device, FN logo soft pistol case
- World-class, military-grade barrels
- For commercial, law enforcement, and military purpose
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.