FN America FN PS90 5.7x28mm Semi-Automatic Rifle, Matte Black - 3848950440
- Type: Closed Bolt, Blowback, Standard
- Series/Collection: FN PS90
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Translucent
- Stock Type: Fixed Bullpup with Thumbhole
- Trigger Type: Sliding
- Muzzle Type: Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 5.7x28mm
- Twist Rate: 1:9"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Sight: Backup Iron
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 26.23"
- Weight: 6.28 lb
Chambered in the 5.7x28mm cartridge, the FN PS90 utilizes blowback operation and fires from a closed bolt for greater accuracy and reliability. The FN PS90's civilian legal 16.04 in cold hammer-forged Mil-Spec barrel is equipped with an integrated muzzle brake to reduce recoil. Dual magazine latches, cocking handles and an innovative synthetic thumbhole stock with a molded-in sling attachment point help make the FN PS90 fully ambidextrous. Model with 10 round.
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined ported muzzle brake
- Bottom ejection port receiver
- Alloy upper receiver and barrel support
- Synthetic thumbhole bullpup design forward hand stop
- Molded-in rear sling attachment point stock
- Ambidextrous charging handles sliding trigger
- Ambidextrous safety switch inside trigger guard
- Enlarged trigger guard
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Translucent polymer body magazine
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory rail and back-up iron sight
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.