FN America FN SCAR 17S .308 Win/7.62 Semi-Automatic AR-10 Rifle - 98661-1
- Series/Collection: FN SCAR 17S
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Short-Stroke Gas Piston
- Stock Type: Telescoping Side Folding
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Muzzle Type: Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester/7.62x51mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:12"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Sight: Adjustable Front and Rear
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Material: Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 28-1/2" to 38-1/2"
- Weight: 8 lb
Experience the long-range accuracy, downrange power, exceptional reliability and match winning versatility of the FN SCAR 17S, the semi-auto only version of the US special operations command's newest service rifle. Chambered in 7. 62x51mm, the FN SCAR 17S features a free-floating, cold hammer-forged Mil-Spec barrel with hard chromed bore. Fully-ambidextrous operating controls instantly adapt the FN SCAR 17S to any user or any shooting position. The receiver-integrated MIL-STD-1913 optical rail plus three accessory rails enable mounting of a wide variety of scopes, electronic sights, tactical lights and lasers. The telescoping, side-folding polymer stock is fully adjustable for comb height and length of pull, making it ideal for heavy metal 3-gun matches.
- Rotating, locking bolt
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum receiver
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock positions for receiver
- Adjustable folding front and folding/removable rear iron sights
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined, fully free-floating barrel
- Compensator barrel
- Telescoping side-folding polymer stock
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- A2-style pistol grip
- Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access when wearing gloves
- Composite polymer trigger module
- Steel or aluminum body magazine
- Low friction follower magazine
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.