FN America FNX-45 .45 ACP Consumer Pistol, FDE - 66965
- Type: Consumer
- Series/Collection: FNX-45
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 10
- Magazine Type: Polished Nickel Coated Steel
- Sight: Fixed 3-Dot
- Sight Radius: 6.4"
- Slide: Matte Black Stainless Steel
- Safety: Manual, Decocker
- Grip Type: Flat Dark Earth Interchangeable Backstrap
- Trigger Pull: 8.8 to 12.1 lb or 3.96 to 5.06 lb
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 4-1/2"
- Overall Length: 7.4"
- Weight: 33.2 oz
- Overall Height: 6.3"
- Overall Width: 1.58"
- Twist Rate: 1:16" RH
The FNX-45 is the result of years of innovative product development and advanced engineering techniques. Modeled after the FNP-45 service pistol introduced in 2007 under the U.S. Joint Combat Pistol Program, the FNX-45 is a double-action/single-action hammer-driven pistol with highly enhanced ergonomics. Its manual safety/decocking levers, slide stop lever, and magazine release are all fully ambidextrous for ease of operation with either hand and from any firing position. Both the slide and barrel are stainless steel. The FNX-45's checkered polymer frame has multiple interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets. A MIL-STD-1913 mounting rail on the underside accepts tactical lights and lasers.
- Slide - external extractor with loaded chamber indicator, front and rear cocking serrations
- Barrel - polished chamber and feed ramp
- Frame - polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails, (2) interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets, MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail, serrated trigger guard
- Operating controls - fully-ambidextrous decocking/safety lever, slide stop lever, and magazine release
- Magazine - low-friction follower, polymer base pad
- Ships with (3) 15 round magazine, owner's manual, locking device, lockable fitted hard case
- World-class, military-grade barrels
- For commercial, law enforcement, and military purpose
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.