FN America FNX-45 Tactical .45 ACP Consumer Pistol, FDE - 66982
- Type: Consumer
- Series/Collection: FNX-45 Tactical
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 10
- Magazine Type: Polished
- Sight: Fixed 3-Dot Night
- Sight Radius: 6.4"
- Slide: Flat Dark Earth Stainless Steel
- Safety: Manual, Decocker
- Grip Type: Flat Dark Earth Interchangeable Backstrap
- Trigger Pull: 8.8 to 12.1 lb or 3.96 to 5.06 lb
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 5.3"
- Overall Length: 8.6"
- Weight: 33.3 oz
- Overall Height: 6-1/2"
- Overall Width: 1.58"
- Barrel Type: Threaded
- Twist Rate: 1:16" RH
Improving on the FNP-45 Tactical, developed for the U.S. Joint Combat Pistol Program, the FNX-45 Tactical was born and bred for battle. Like its legendary FN forefathers, this combat handgun was designed to not only survive the battlefield, but to emerge victorious. It is the latest in technological advancements in handgun engineering, offering .45 ACP performance and a host of unique features that no other handgun can match. Its 15 round magazine is precisely engineered to take a dive to the prone position and naturally roll up toward the target. The checkered polymer frame has a low-bore axis for reduced felt recoil, enhanced operator control, and a grip angle that provides unmatched natural point of aim. Four interchangeable backstraps come standard to quickly customize the grip feel. All operating controls are fully ambidextrous for ease of use. The 5.3 inches cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel has a threaded muzzle to accept sound suppressors, compensators, and other accessories. The stainless steel slide has high-profile combat night sights and includes two mounting bases to accept multiple styles of optional red-dot electronic sights.
- Raised 3-dot Trijicon green tritium night sights (standard) allow for one-handed operation
- The width of the raised night sights perfectly size up the shoulder width of a target at 25 m
- Slide - external extractor with loaded chamber indicator, front and rear cocking serrations, slide cut and threaded for optional electronic red-dot sight (not included), raised night sights for suppressor use
- Barrel - polished chamber and feed ramp, threaded .578-28 tpi with thread protector
- Frame - polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails, (4) interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets, MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail, serrated trigger guard
- Operating controls - fully-ambidextrous decocking/safety lever, slide stop lever, and magazine release
- Magazine - low-friction follower, polymer base
- Sight - includes 2 mounting bases for optional red-dot electronic sights
- Ships with (3) 10 round magazines with extended base pad, fitted, soft Cordura nylon case, owner's manual, (4) interchangeable backstraps, locking device, sight mounting kit with plates and screws
- World-class, military-grade barrels
- For commercial, law enforcement, and military purpose
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.