Hevi-Shot Hevi-Steel 3.5" 10 Gauge Ammo BB, 25/box - 61088
|Price Per Round||$1.44|
- Series/Collection: Hevi-Steel
- Shot Size: BB
- Gauge: 10 Ga
- Shot Weight: 1-3/4 oz
- Muzzle Velocity: 1350 fps
- Length: 3-1/2"
- Material: Steel Shot, Plastic case
- Application: Waterfowl Hunting
- Packaging Quantity: 25/Box
The first all-steel shotshell from HEVI-Shot, HEVI-Steel flies at 1500 fps, compared to competing fast steel loads, which run at 1450 fps. (12 gauge, 3 inches, 1-1/4 oz) This increase in speed delivers 9% more energy at 30 yd and 8% more energy at 40 yd. In short, you get more knockdown power and fewer crippled birds. Clean burning powder and precision manufactured premium steel shot loaded to Environ-Metal, Inc.'s exacting loading standards make HEVI-Steel the most lethal steel shotshell available. Premium Hevi-Steel shells in standard 25 round boxes. Hevi-Shot nontoxic steel loads give you larger payloads at higher velocities than other steel shotshells.
- Competing fast steel loads of 12 gauge, 3 inches, 1-3/4 oz run at 1450 fps; HEVI-steel runs at 1500 fps
- Compared to standard high speed steel, HEVI Steel's higher speeds provide 9% more energy at 30 yd, and 8% more energy at 40 yd
- Precision steel pellets meet toughest European quality standards (more strict than U.S.)
- Safe for steel rated shotgun barrels (but do not shoot BBB's through a full choke)