Hoppe's BoreSnake Viper Den Bore Cleaning Rope, .350 to .375 - 24018VD
- Series/Collection: BoreSnake Viper Den
- Size: 350 to 375 Cal
- For Use With: Viper Rifle
- Bristle Material: Bronze
- Includes: Bore Guide for Easier Insertion
The original fastest bore cleaner on the planet has a new home. Hoppe's boresnake den is a compact carrying case with a built in handle for easy storage between firearm cleanings. It conveniently fits in a range bag or backpack to protect your boresnake brushes during transport. The lid of the snake den doubles as convenient pull handle that snaps into the clear case for storage. A one pass solution, boresnake uses an integrated bronze brush to scrub out carbon fouling, while the tail clears the barrel of loose debris with a surface area 160x larger than a standard patch.
- Convenient new case for easy storage and transport
- Lid acts as a pull handle
- Includes the original boresnake
- Patented case design
- 33% more scrubbing power over the original boresnake with a 3rd brush
- Includes a bore guide for easier insertion
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.