Hornady 0 to 1" Vernier Ball Micrometer - 50059
- Measuring Range: 0 to 1"
- Accuracy: 0.0001"
With a ball anvil and chamfered spindle, the Vernier Ball Micrometer ideal for accurately measuring case neck thicknesses within an accuracy of 0.0001 inches.
- Ideal for accurately measuring case neck thicknesses
- Measure from 0 to 1 inches with accuracy within 0.0001 inches
- Ratchet stop ensures uniform pressure for measurement repeatability
- Spindle lock preserves measurement when removing cartridge case from micrometer
- Baked-enamel finish on C-frame provides durability
- Plastic storage case protects micrometer when not in use
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.