Hornady 45 Cal (.451) HAP Bullets - 230gr - 500ct - 451611
- Brand: Hornady
- Type: Reloading Bullets
- Model: HAP
- Caliber: 45 Caliber
- Weight: 230 gr
- Bullet Coating: Copper
- Bullet Diameter: .451
- Bullet Type: Hollow Point (HP)
- Coefficient: .188
- Core Material: Lead
- Jacket Material: Copper
- Sectional Density: .162
- Quantity: 500
Gain the competitive edge with Hornady® HAP® (Hornady® Action Pistol) bullets. Modeled after the legendary XTP® bullet design, HAP® bullets are further refined into the perfect competition projectile. While XTP® bullets use serrations to aid in controlled expansion and terminal performance, we have eliminated these from HAP® bullets, creating a sleek and balanced projectile with a protected nose that aids in consistent and reliable feeding in auto loading pistols. Bullet jackets, featuring industry leading concentricity combined with precision swaged cores, deliver the very best in accuracy and performance.
- BUILT FOR COMPETITION: Expansion isn't an issue in action pistol shooting, so we removed the expansion-aiding skives. The result is a bullet that delivers the accuracy its sleek appearance promises.
- NO EXPOSED LEAD: A jam can cost the match for a competitive shooter, and that's why our copper jacket protects the nose of our HAP® bullet.
- SWAGED CORE: The core of the HAP® bullet is cold swaged from pure lead to deliver consistency, balance and stability in flight. It delivers pinpoint accuracy with every shot.
- GILDING METAL JACKET: The gilding metal jacket protects the nose and ensures smooth feeding.