Hornady FTX .45/.460 S&W 200 gr 0.452" Handgun Bullet, 50/box - 45215
- Series/Collection: FTX
- Caliber: 45/460 S&W
- Sectional Density: 0.149
- Weight: 200 grain
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.145 (G1)
- Diameter: 0.452"
- Material: Lead Core, Copper Jacket, Polymer Tip
- Application: Medium Game (50 to 300 lb), Large Game (300 to 1500 lb)
- Packaging Quantity: 50/Box
Hornady FTX bullets revolutionized lever gun ballistics, creating a new level of performance for these popular firearms. Lever gun enthusiasts can now harness the accuracy, power and long-range performance of a tipped bullet that's safe to load in tubular magazines. Hornady offers the same Flex Tip technology for handguns that revolutionized lever guns. Typical hollow point pistol bullets deliver good performance at modest velocities, but have a tendency to expand too quickly and sacrifice penetration at the higher velocities achieved with lever action guns.
- Patented flex tip bullet technology
- Interlock ring
- Ballistically efficient secant ogive
- Specially engineered jacket