Hornady DGS .423 400 gr SFN Rifle Bullet, 50/box - 4241
- Series/Collection: DGS
- Caliber: 423 Cal
- Sectional Density: 0.319
- Weight: 400 grain
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.315 (G1)
- Diameter: 0.423"
- Bullet Style: Dangerous Game Solid Flat Nose
- Material: Lead Core, Copper Clad Steel Jacket
- Application: Large Game (300 to 1500 lb), Dangerous Game
- Packaging Quantity: 50/Box
The Hornady DGS bullets feature an advanced profile built of the toughest materials that penetrate through thick hide, dense muscle and hard bone - delivering maximum stopping power. The business end of the DGS bullet features a wide, flat nose that delivers maximum energy upon impact, while resisting bullet deformation and deflection. Incorporating a very hard high antimony lead core with a copper-clad steel jacket, this bullet maintains integrity and overall weight retention when driving through even the toughest hide and bone. Uniform in shape and size to the DGX (Dangerous Game eXpanding) bullet, you can reliably and accurately shoot both from the same firearm with little to no shift in point of aim or impact.
- The flat nose reduces possible deflections and resists deformation to achieve straight, deep penetration, the DGS provides the perfect follow-up bullet when hunting dangerous game
- DGS uniformity - each caliber utilizes the same profile for both the DGS bullets, offering the ultimate uniformity, which is ideal when shooting both bullet types through the same firearm
- The heavy copper clad steel jacket and high antimony lead core penetrate deeply through hide, muscle and bone