Hornady FMJ 9mm 115 gr RN Handgun Bullet, 500/box - 355571
- Series/Collection: FMJ
- Caliber: 9mm
- Sectional Density: 0.13
- Weight: 115 grain
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.14 (G1)
- Diameter: 0.355"
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket Round Nose
- Material: Lead Core, Copper Jacket
- Application: Varmint (Less Than 50 lb), Personal Defense
- Packaging Quantity: 500/Box
Hornady FMJ handgun bullets have long served as a standard for target shooting applications. Hornady FMJ bullets are built with a rugged jacket and the difference in performance is clear. The thinly plated full metal jacket from other manufacturers is easily distorted and often breaks or separates when the bullet impacts the target. Hornady FMJ bullets are carefully designed and manufactured to give superior functioning in semi-automatic handguns, and they deliver match-grade accuracy.
- Built for competition - expansion isn't an issue in action pistol shooting, so we removed the expansion-aiding skives, the result is a bullet that delivers the accuracy its sleek appearance promises
- No exposed lead - a jam can cost the match for a competitive shooter, and that's why our jacket protects the nose of our FMJ bullet
- Swaged core - the core of the FMJ bullet is cold swaged from pure lead to deliver consistency, balance and stability in flight, it delivers pinpoint accuracy with every shot