Hornady 30 Cal (.308) BTHP Bullets - Match - 178gr - 100ct - 30715
- Brand: Hornady
- Type: Reloading Bullets
- Model: Match
- Caliber: 30 Caliber
- Weight: 178 gr
- Bullet Coating: Copper
- Bullet Diameter: .308
- Bullet Type: Boat Tail Hollow Point Match
- Coefficient: .530
- Core Material: Lead
- Jacket Material: Copper
- Sectional Density: .268
- Quantity: 100
All Hornady® Match™ bullets feature revolutionary AMP® (Advanced Manufacturing Process) bullet jackets. Developed by Hornady® engineers, these bullet jackets are a technological advancement in design, tooling and manufacturing that combine to produce the most consistently concentric bullet jackets available. These proven AMP® jackets are the foundation for exceptional bullet accuracy and have virtually zero runout and near zero wall thickness variation. Coupled with precision swaged cores and manufactured to the tightest standards in the industry, all Hornady® Match™ bullets provide superior consistency, high ballistic coefficients and unprecedented levels of accuracy.
- SECANT OGIVE PROFILE: The geometric profile works to produce low drag and flatter trajectories. The secant ogive design also provides the optimum bearing surface for stability in flight and the best ballistic coefficient possible.
- SWAGED LEAD CORE: The swaging process provides excellent uniformity and balance for consistent performance and accuracy.
- AMP® JACKET: The jacket has virtually zero runout and near zero wall thickness variation.
- BOATTAIL: The angle and length of the boattail is unique and optimized for each caliber and weight of Match™ bullets to maximize ballistic coefficient and performance.