Hornady 44 Cal (.430) 240 gr HP XTP Bullets, 100 Count – 44200
Model Number: 44200
Ammo Bullet Weight: 240 grain
Ammo Round Count: 100/Box
Caliber Multi: .44 Cal (.430")
Application: Medium Game, Personal Defense
Sectional Density: 0.185
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.205 (G1)
Designed for hunting, self-defense and law enforcement applications, the XTP bullet demonstrates the kind of accuracy that led many competitive shooters to adopt it. Reliable performance makes the XTP the most popular handgun bullet for both target shooters and hunters. But it's the stopping power of the XTP bullet that has truly built its world-class reputation. From the onset, XTP bullets were specifically designed to expand reliably at a wide range of handgun velocities to deliver deep penetration with every shot.
- Precise serrations divide the XTP into symmetrical sections, strategically weakening the jacket and initiating controlled expansion even at low velocities
- Total uniformity of core density ensures balanced expansion as well as in-flight stability
- Expansion is controlled by varying jacket thickness down the length of the XTP, providing a definite advantage over plated bullets which have a uniform jacket thickness over the entire bullet
- On revolver bullets, the cannelure helps achieve accurate, consistent, crimping
- All cannelures are applied before the final forming process to eliminate any distortion to the finished bullet
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.