Howard Leight Airsoft 27 dB Ear Plug, Blue/Orange, 2 Pair/pack - R-01521
- Series/Collection: Airsoft
- Size: One Size Fits Most
- Noise Reduction Rating: 27 dB
- Color: Blue/Orange
- Packaging Quantity: 2 Pair/Pack
Honeywell AirSoft Corded Multiple-Use Earplugs feature a Noise Reduction Rating of 27. Honeywell AirSoft Corded Reusable Earplugs offer unparalleled hearing protection for shooting in a multiple-use earplug. These earplugs feature a unique, four-flange design that creates a better seal in the ear without that "plugged up" feeling you can get with other earplugs. This can be attributed to the noise-blocking fins, which form low-pressure air pockets in your ear canal. The result is more comfortable, more dependable earplugs. The firm stem and tapered design makes for easy insertion and removal. These earplugs also come with a high-visibility cord and convenient carrying case to help prevent loss or misplacement. This package contains two pairs and a carrying case.
- Four-flange design features noise-blocking fins that eliminate "plugged up" feeling, create a better more comfortable seal, and provide optimal protection
- Advanced air pocket design features internal noise
- Rounded flanges and tapered shape fits better in the ear canal, firm stem allows for proper insertion and easy removal
- Provides more comfort than other flanged, reusable earplugs due to the softer flanges not applying as much pressure
- Firm stem facilitates easy insertion and removal
- High-visibility cord helps prevent loss/misplacement by draping easily around neck for temporary storage
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.