IHunt Bluetooth Remote Predator Decoy, All Predators - EDIHWAG
- Type: Bluetooth
- Species: All Predators
- Includes: Daily Updated Solunar Tables, Current Weather, Compass and other Great Hunting Tools
iHunt, the leader in Bluetooth Game Callers brings you the iHunt remote predator decoy. A perfect combination to make your predator hunt a success. Control the calls and the decoy movement from your smart phone, which is the most sophisticated remote control for game calls. In addition, includes over 200 Predator calling sounds available on the iHunt App with a life-like moving tail. Coyotes, bobcats, and other predators are sure to come check it out. The dual blast speaker system is 110 db of loud sound and will carry through almost any weather condition. 50 yd range. Operates on 3-D batteries (not included). The iHunt app boasts 750 calls from over 59 species of animals and is free to download with purchase of our Predator decoy bluetooth speaker. Create an unlimited number of playlists of any duration. Set delays, play multiple sounds simultaneously, adjust volumes and more! Also, includes daily updated Solunar tables, current weather, compass, and other great hunting tools.
- Use your smart phone to control the decoy and calls
- The dual blast speaker system is very loud, up to 110 dB of sound and will bust through almost any weather conditions
- The iHunt app with over 750 calls from over 59 species of animals, is free with speaker purchase
- Over 200 calls available for predator hunting and they are available on the iHunt app
- 50 yd range
- Create an unlimited number of playlists of any duration, set delays, play multiple sounds simultaneously, adjust volumes and more
- The decoy has a wide platform for stability on uneven terrain
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.