IWI Galil ACE 7.62 NATO 11.8" Pistol with SB Tactical Side Folding Brace, Black - GAP51SB
- Caliber: 7.62x51mm
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Barrel Length: 11.8"
- Overall Length: 31.625" (Brace Extended)
- Empty Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Rifling: 1:12" RH
- Barrel: CHF CrMoV
- Magazine Type: Magpul LR/SR25 Gen M3
- Brace: SB Tactical Folding Brace
The Galil ACE SB features a side-folding Stabilizing Brace, produced for IWI US by SB Tactical LLC, designers and manufacturers of the original SB15 and SB47 Pistol Stabilizing Braces. Originally designed as a means for persons with limited mobility to operate and fire the AR-15 pistol, the custom adaptation of the Stabilizing Brace to the Galil ACE pistol takes the application of large frame pistol control and stabilization to a new level. With the IWI brace's unique sidefolding feature, the Galil ACE SB can be fired with or without the brace extended depending on the shooters need. With the brace in the folded position, storage space required in your safe or range/rifle bag is minimized.
The modernized Galil ACE is based on the reliable mechanism of the original Galil rifle first developed by IMI in the late 1960's. Drawing inspiration from the legendary Russian AK-47 and the Finnish Valmet RK 62, the IWI Galil ACE has been continuously improved over the last 40 years, resulting in today's extremely reliable and highly accurate Galil ACE.
Improvements made since the original Galil was first developed include:
- Charging handle (reciprocating) moved to the left side of the milled steel receiver allowing for weak hand operation
- Weight reduction with the use of modern polymers
- LR/SR25 magazine compatibility
- Full length 2-piece Picatinny style top rail
- Picatinny style tri-rail forearm with built in, slide on/ off rail covers with pressure switch access
- Fully adjustable iron sights with Tritium front post
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.