IWI Galil Ace Gen 2 7.62x39 Pistol MLOK 30rd Folding Brace 13" Barrel - GAP33SB
Model: Galil Ace Gen 2
Operating System: Closed rotating bolt, Long stroke gas piston
Magazine Type: MAGPUL MOE AK/AKM PMAG
Magazine Capacity: 30 Round
Barrel Material: Chrome lined, Cold hammer forged, CrMoV
Barrel Length: 13″
Overall Length: 32.125″ Open, 24″ Folded
Weight: 7 Lbs 14.8 oz
Rifling: 1:9.45 inch twist, Right hand
Top Rail Length: 18″
Handguard: Free Float M-LOK Handguard with slots at 3,6, and 9
This Gen 2 Galil Ace is a continuation of the popular Galil ACE, which is based on the reliable mechanics of the original Galil rifle first developed by IMI in the late 1960’s. Drawing inspiration from the legendary Russian AK-47 and the Finnish Valmet RK 62, the IWI Galil family has been continuously improved over the last 50 years, resulting in today’s extremely reliable and highly accurate Galil ACE GEN II.
- Improvements made since the original Galil was first developed and Galil ACE include:
- Charging handle (reciprocating) on the left side of the milled steel receiver allowing for weak hand operation.
- Weight reduction with the use of modern polymers.
- AKM/AK-47 magazine compatibility. (Note that the Galil ACE GEN II rifle is assembled in the US from imported and US parts under 18 U.S.C § 922(r). You should only use magazines made in the
- USA in your Galil ACE GEN II rifle. Use of an imported magazine may put you in violation of 18 U.S.C § 922(r).)
- Full length 2-piece Picatinny style top rail. (GEN II)
- Free Float M-LOK rail forearm. (GEN II)
- Updated Trigger profile. (GEN II)
- Updated and shorted safety profile and throw. (GEN II)
- Side folding adjustable telescoping buttstock with M4 stock compatibility. Rifles ship with Magpul CTR and riser. Pistols with brace ship with SB Tactical SBA-3. (GEN II)
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.