IWI Tavor X95 16" 5.56 Nato Rifle, Black -XB16
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Action: Semi-auto, Gas Piston
- Operating System: Closed rotating bolt, long gas stroke on piston head
- Magazine Type: Polymer NATO STANAG type. (Note that the Tavor X95 rifle is assembled in the US from imported and US parts under 18 U.S.C § 922(r). You should only use magazines made in the USA in your Tavor X95. Use of an imported magazine may put you in violation of 18 U.S.C § 922(r).)
- Magazine Capacity: 30 rounds
- Barrel Material: Cold hammer forged, CrMoV, chrome lined
- Barrel Length: 16 ½"
- Overall Length: 26 ⅛"
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Rifling: Right hand, 6 grooves, 1:7 inch twist
- Stock Color: Black
- Stock Type: Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Sights: Folding front sight (blade) with Tritium insert and rear sight (aperture)
- Restricted States: Sales of this rifle may be restricted in certain states and the District of Columbia. Please check with your local authorities regarding your local firearms laws.
The new Tavor® X95™ is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR® SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.