IWI Tavor X95 Bullpup SBR .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle, FDE - XFD13SBR
- Type: Closed Rotating Bolt
- Series/Collection: Tavor X95 Bullpup SBR
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Gas Piston
- Magazine Type: NATO Stanag
- Stock Type: Bullpup Configuration
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Sight: Folding Front (blade) with Tritium Insert and Rear
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged, Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Reinforced Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined
- Stock Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 13"
- Overall Length: 22.8"
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Magazine Material: Polymer
- Number of Grooves: 6
The Tavor X95 is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
- Clean long stroke gas piston operation
- Optimized ergonomic design for increased comfort and ease of use
- 100% ambidextrous capable configuration and operation, no additional parts required to convert 9mm to left hand configuration
- 3 integral and/or reversible ambidextrous quick detachable sling swivel receptacles on each stock side with two push-button ball bearing swivels included
- Integral folding backup sights in a full length MIL-STD top Picatinny rail, meprolight tritium night sight insert on mil-standard threaded sight post
- Simple field stripping into two major subassemblies for easy field maintenance