IWI Tavor X95 Restricted State Model .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic Gas Piston Action Rifle, Black - XB1610
- Type: Closed Rotating Bolt, 6-Grooves
- Series/Collection: Tavor X95, Restricted State Model
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Gas Piston
- Magazine Type: NATO Stanag
- Stock Type: Bullpup Configuration
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Sight: Folding Front with Tritium Insert and Rear
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged, Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Reinforced Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Chrome
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16-1/2"
- Overall Length: 26-1/8"
- Weight: 7.9 lb
- Magazine Material: Polymer
The Tavor X95 is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. upgrades and enhancements from the original Tavor SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5 to 6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
Clean long stroke gas piston operation
Optimized ergonomic design for increased comfort and ease of use
100% ambidextrous capable configuration and operation, no additional parts required to convert 9 mm to left hand configuration
Three integral and/or reversible ambidextrous quick detachable sling swivel receptacles on each stock side with two pushbutton ball bearing swivels included
Simple field stripping into two major subassemblies for easy field maintenance