IWI UZI Pro 9mm Parabellum 20/25 Round Semi Auto Blowback Pistol, Black - UPP9S
- Type: Semi-Automatic, Blowback
- Series/Collection: UZI Pro
- Caliber: 9x19mm Parabellum
- Capacity: 20/25
- Magazine Type: Steel
- Sight: Adjustable Target
- Slide: Black
- Safety: Manual, Firing Pin Block
- Grip Type: Black Polymer
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged, CrMoV
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 4-1/2"
- Overall Length: 9-1/2"
- Weight: 3.66 lb
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
The UZI PRO pistol is a modernized Micro UZI semi-auto pistol based on the world famous UZI sub-machinegun, variations of which have sold in excess of 2,000,000 units worldwide. The new blow-back operated 9mm UZI PRO incorporates advanced polymers in the lower section of the receiver resulting in lighter weight and relocation of the magazine release to a more practical and traditional pistol based location. Unlike earlier UZI models, the charging handle has been moved from the top of the pistol to the left side of the receiver. This allows the addition of a full length Picatinny rail to the top of the pistol, permitting the use of any optical device that utilizes a Picatinny rail clamp mount. An additional Picatinny rail is incorporated in the polymer lower that allows the use of lights and/or lasers to be mounted directly under the barrel.
- Extremely reliable and accurate, the UZI PRO pistol incorporates three safety mechanisms: manual thumb safety, grip safety that must be fully depressed before cocking or firing, firing pin block
- Each UZI PRO pistol is supplied with two magazines, one 20-rounds and one 25-rounds in states that permit these magazine capacities