KAK Flash Can 9mm 1/2" x 36
- Model: KAK Flash Can
- Series: 9mm
- Outside Diameter: 1.360 inches
- Overall Length: 3.25 inches
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Thread Pattern: 1/2” x 36 TPI
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Black; Hard coat anodized
- Installation: Requires 3/4” wrench flats
This is a solid 6061-T6 aluminum muzzle device that directs escaping gases, muzzle flash, and noise forward—away from the shooter. It is threaded 1/2″-36 for 9mm or similar firearms with 1/2″-36 muzzle threads.
Note: This device is not designed to reduce recoil, muzzle rise, or flash signature. This muzzle device does not use a crush washer, and you should torque it directly against the barrel shoulder at the muzzle.
• Aluminum construction
• Black, mil-spec hard anodized
• Directs escaping gases, muzzle flash, and noise forward-away from the shooter
• Installed using 3/4" wrench flats
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.