Kel-tec KSG Tactical 18.5" 12 Gauge Shotgun 3" Pump Action, Gray - KSGGY
- Series/Collection: KSG Tactical
- Action: Pump
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Magazine Capacity: 5+5 (2-3/4" Shells)
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Smooth Bore
- Stock Finish: Gray
- Barrel Length: 18-1/2"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 26.1"
- Weight: 6.8 lb
- Orientation: Right
In 2011, we introduced the KSG and completely changed the world of tactical, pump-action shotguns. Pick your favorite variant or collect them all. we won't blame you. All of our shotguns are chambered for 3 inches shells and fire a wide variety of projectiles. The dual tubes feature a selector switch that we affectionately call, the world's fastest reload. We should also mention that they're all downward-ejecting and completely ambidextrous. For class 3 dealers and those willing to buy a tax stamp, the KSG Tactical is the coolest 12 gauge short-barrel shotgun on the market. Technically it's an SBS, however it features a 13.7 inches barrel and dual magazine tubes packed into a 21-1/2 inches overall length. It holds 4+4+1 or 5+5+1 depending on shell size. The foregrip is molded into the forend and houses a 420 lumen KelTec light with momentary switch. Like the other KSG variants, the muzzle is threaded for a choke adapter or breacher comp and comes standard with a Picatinny style top rail for mounting an optic.
- Bullpup design - you get extra capacity and standard velocity in a shotgun that measures from slightly shorter to drastically shorter in length than most tactical shotguns on the market
- Reliability - for well over a hundred years, pump-action shotguns have stood the test of time because of their proven reliability
- Capacity - short in appearance and feel, the KSG hides its stout capacity and versatility very well, boasting not one, but two magazine tubes that hold an incredible amount of shells, this pump-action 12 Gauge gives you lots of options
- 5 lb trigger pull
- This is the advantage of the bullpup design that we love so much, we changed it up a bit though, our bullpup shotguns load and eject from the bottom and that's how you spell ambidextrous
- Eliminating variables such as gas systems is particularly important when dealing with the vast variety of shotgun loads on the market, pump-action puts the reliability in the hands of the user
- The manual selector lever allows for either the world's fastest reload, or ammunition change on the fly
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.