Kel-tec SUB2000 9mm Semi-Automatic PCC Rifle, Tan - SUB2K9GLK17BTANHC
- Series/Collection: SUB2000
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Adjustable
- Trigger Type: Single-Stage
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 17
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Crossbolt
- Sight: Adjustable Front, Ghost Ring Rear
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Blue
- Receiver Finish: Tan
- Stock Finish: Tan
- Barrel Length: 16-1/4"
- Overall Length: 30-1/2"
- Weight: 4.25 lb
- Trigger Pull: 9-1/2 lb
Welcome to the fold. You're looking at a semi-automatic folding carbine that comes with more pistol magazine options than a cat has lives. Offered in 9mm or .40cal, the sub2000 picks up where handguns leave off. Folded, it tucks away nicely in situations where space is limited, but it's quick to deploy in situations where time is of the essence. The semi-automatic sub2000 is designed to be the most convenient 9mm or .40 caliber rifle available. It's adjustable and foldable to 16.25 x 7 inches for easy storage and can accept most popular handgun magazines. Plus it can easily be disassembled for cleaning or inspection without tools. Ideal for backpacking trips and situations where space and convenience are paramount.
- Pistol caliber power - the sub2000 offers the best of both worlds, yes, it's a pistol caliber, however the ballistic advantage and accuracy at distance come from the 16 inches barrel
- It's modular due to the M-Lok and magazine compatibility, yes it's simple and reliable
- Designed with a straight blow-back system, the sub2000 is very simple to operate and maintain, the sights are intuitive, the stock is adjustable and field stripping is a breeze
- The SUB2000 has been filling the pistol caliber carbine niche for two decades, getting the most out of your pistol ammunition and maintaining magazine compatibility has never been easier and more affordable
- SUB2000 was designed with versatility in mind and that's why we offer this awesome carbine in a variety of magazine configurations so you can pair your favorite pistol with your favorite pistol caliber carbine
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.