Kel-tec SUB2000 9mm Semi-Automatic Rifle, Blk - SUB2K9MPNBBLKHC
- Series/Collection: SUB2000
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: M&P
- Stock Type: Collapsible/Folding
- Magazine Capacity: 17+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual, Push Bolt-Type
- Sight: Open
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Nickel Boron Coated
- Receiver Finish: Nickel Boron Coated
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16-1/4"
- Overall Length: 30-1/2"
- Weight: 4.25 lb
- Trigger Pull: 9.5 lb
- Folded Length: 16-1/4"
- Collapsed Length: 29-1/4"
Welcome to the fold. You're looking at a semi-automatic folding carbine that comes with more pistol magazine options than a cat has lives. Offered in 9mm or .40 cal, the SUB2000 picks up where handguns leave off. Folded, it tucks away nicely in situations where space is limited, but it's quick to deploy in situations where time is of the essence. The semi-automatic SUB2000 is designed to be the most convenient 9mm or .40 caliber rifle available. It's adjustable and foldable to 16.25x7 inches for easy storage and can accept most popular handgun magazines. Plus it can easily be disassembled for cleaning or inspection without tools. Ideal for backpacking trips and situations where space and convenience are paramount.
- Pistol caliber Power-The SUB2000 offers the best of both worlds, yes, it's a pistol caliber, however the ballistic advantage and accuracy at distance come from the 16 inches barrel, barrel length translates to velocity which translates to power downrange
- Fun - yes it's modular due to the M-Lok and magazine compatibility, yes it's simple and reliable, yes it folds and stows nicely, but at the end of the day, the SUB2000 is simply fun to shoot
- Simple - designed with a straight blow-back system, the SUB2000 is very simple to operate and maintain, the sights are intuitive, the stock is adjustable and field stripping is a breeze
- Accurate-The SUB2000 has been filling the pistol caliber carbine niche for two decades, getting the most out of your pistol ammunition and maintaining magazine compatibility has never been easier and more affordable
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.